HostPapa is one of the top Canadian Web Hosting Companies providing Linux web hosting services globally. They currently host more than 500,000 domains and are well known for providing affordable hosting to Small Business Websites in Canada & United States.
Let’s look at everything you should know about HostPapa, before hosting websites with them:
HostPapa’s quick facts:
- Founded in: 2006
- Business type: Privately held company
- Domains hosted: 500,000+
- Popular in: United States & Canada
- Services offered: Shared hosting, Reseller hosting, VPS, Email Hosting & Domains
- Hosting storage: SSD on all plans
- Automated Backups: with selected plans
- Guarantees: 99.9% uptime, 30 Days money back
- Support options: 24×7 Chat (fastest), Email (avg. 10 minute initial response), 24×7 Phone
- Free with hosting: Domain, SSL certificate, Site Builder & Cloudflare CDN
- Starting price: $3.95/m on 3 year term
Shared Hosting Plans
HostPapa offers 3 cPanel based shared hosting plans, giving webmasters options to scale from Starter to Business Pro plan as their website/online business grow and require more server resources. Let’s take a look at the plans and pricing:
- Starter: 100 GB SSD storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, 2 websites allowed, all essential features – starting for as low as $3.95/mo (51% OFF)
- Business [2X Server Resources]: Unlimited SSD storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, Unlimited websites allowed, all essential features – starting for as low as $3.95/mo (70% OFF)
- Business Pro [3X Server Resources]: Unlimited SSD storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, Unlimited websites allowed, Automated Backups, all essential features – starting for as low as $12.95/mo (35% OFF)
The plans are designed to offer scalability options to customers as and when their online brand gets bigger and require more than just the average server resources.
Managed VPS Hosting
Unlike other shared hosting providers, HostPapa offers managed VPS with cPanel/WHM, starting for as low as $19.99/mo. This is a key decision maker for business website owners, as an online business grow it may need dedicated resources (cannot sustain on shared hosting) and that’s the time when being with a company that offers VPS hosting helps!
With HostPapa, businesses kick off their website with shared plans and eventually move to VPS when dedicated resources and controls are required. HostPapa takes care of the heavy lifting by transferring your websites whenever required, for free.
If you are looking to start a Web Hosting Company, HostPapa is the reseller hosting company to start with. Their linux based cPanel reseller hosting plans starts for as low as $29.99/mo and include everything need to keep your customer happy!
Alot of web designers and freelancers use HostPapa’s reseller hosting to host their projects and staging sites.
HostPapa‘s focus has always been towards becoming leading full service Linux web hosting company for small businesses. You can read HostPapa reviews at WHmedium, they are currently rated 9.2/10 based on customer reviews. Their hosting comes packed with all essential features required for hosting websites, and has options to scale. With good reviews about their customer support and uptime along with the affordable price tag, HostPapa is a decent choice to host small business websites!
With data loss being the key concern in the internet world, the only downside with HostPapa’s basic plans is that they don’t include automated backups – however, cPanel allows one click backup and webmaster can do it themselves until they are ready to upgrade to their PRO plan.